What I learned from Blogging

Here are a few things I've learned from my blogging experience for ENGL 312:

  1. Pictures are persuasive! If you have a picture, people are more likely to click on your post. Always add a picture. Get creative!
  2. I have things to say. I actually enjoyed writing my thoughts down. Usually I just tell my sister, mom, or husband my views of the world, but it's fun writing them down because it helps me think through my words and opinions.
  3. I get why people blog. It's a way of expressing your thoughts, impressions, and concerns about the world. It's a great way to share your thoughts with your family and friends too. I used to think they were only for posting recipes which I would find through Pinterest, but I can see blogs are useful for other things too now.
Happy blogging dear classmates!

Comments

  1. Pictures are so persuasive! I clicked one blog just because it had a picture of ice cream and I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts